Monday, March 20, 2023

Training across Canada for 2023

We will be offering Hospitaler@ Training in Halifax, London and Victoria on the following dates. If you are interested in the training so that you can return to Spain and serve other pilgrims, please contact Tom Friesen or Mary Virtue. They will then send you an word.doc application to fill out and return.

Halifax, NS    May 19-21    Tom Friesen

London, ON  June 23-25      Tom Friesen 

Victoria, BC  September 1-3     Mary Virtue

The training starts on a Friday evening with a Spanish meal and introductions and then continues on Saturday and Sunday from 8-4 each day. We try our best to find billeting for those from out of town. Cost for materials, food, etc. is $125 or a donativo. 

1 comment:

  1. I am very interested in the training and have sent two messages thru the contact portal with no response yet. Forgive my impatience since I know this is volunteer based, but I am not sure my messages are being received. The link in the blog brings up an empty page. After two wonderful Camino adventures over 4 Camino paths (Norte, Primitivo, Portuguese Coastal and San Salvador), I am eager to serve others and keenly interested in the London training. How can I contact Tom Friesen? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete